NEW TEMPLATE

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Becoming a Big Boy!



Well, it's been two and half weeks since Jack has had a bottle. I was determined to kick the bottle habit at a year! I am so proud of Jack! The first two days were rough. I was constanly worried about him not getting enough to drink, since he was not real enthusiastic about whole milk. However, he has done great! He uses his sippy cups a lot. I've worked with him on drinking out of a cup, but it's still a challenge. He really knows how to make a mess!

I've also started Jack on table food. I'm done with buying baby food! Yeah!! Jack is a good eater! He loves yogurt and drinkable yogurt drinks! Some of his favorite foods are sweet potatoes, green beans, mandarin oranges, hot dogs, chicken, crackers, applesauce, fish, and cheese. He's had grapes (no skin) and bananas- but I don't think he liked the textures of these foods.

Anyway, I'm so proud of the way Jack has handled drinking out of his sippy cup and eating table food. Way to go, Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment