We celebrated Jack's first birthday party on Saturday, June 12th. We were blessed to see so many family and friends to help us join this special occasion. My sister, Lissa and her family traveled from McKinney, Texas. It was nice to visit with my sister, Chuck, Catherine, Jolie, and Caleb. I know that they enjoyed playing with their baby cousin, Jack. Catherine did a great job of feeding Jack his bottle. Thanks Catherine!
We were also blessed to have Ms. B come to Jack's party. Ms. B does an excellent job of taking care of Jack during the school year while I teach. Jack loves and adores her.
It was wonderful to see the Semanek family. I know that Jack enjoyed seeing his friend, Miranda. Miranda is such a sweet little girl and is walking everywhere! That will be Jack soon!
I decided to go with a sports theme and made two cakes: one cake was a sports jersey with Jack and the # 1. Jack's little cake was a sponge cake that I had made into a little baseball. Thanks Mom for making Jack's cake! He loved it!!
Jack loved opening his gifts. He couldn't wait to get into them! Jack loved his cute clothes. Thank you Ms. B for the cute outfits and swim trunks.
Also, thank you to Glenn and Melba for the nice clothes and cute pajamas.
Jack has loved playing with his blocks. Thank you Ron, Gereta, and Marcus. I know Jack will continue to enjoy building as he gets older.
Matt, Rachel and Miranda: Jack enjoys throwing and crawling after his shapes. I've been working on sorting the shapes with him. Also, Patrick and I love the picture frame. We already have it hanging up in his room.
Jack also loves tackling his laugh and learn puppy and crawling around the house with his car. Patrick and I enjoyed having Larry and Lana come to Jack's party.
Jack also enjoys playing with his animal sounds school bus and turtle and caterpillar that my mom and sister gave him. Thank you so much to all of my family and friends for making Jack's 1st birthday a special one! We love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment